To get the API Keys for JD Thailand-
- Visit the following link- http://oapi.jd.co.th/ctrlCenter/appList.
- Enter your credentials and click on Control Center.
3. Click on +New App button. Enter App name as "SelluSeller" and enter your email address. Click on Save.
4. You will see the SelluSeller App in list. Click on the Manage button.
5. Select category as "Seller to JD" and enable checkbox in front of 'All' option. Scroll down and click on Save button.
6. Marketplace will authenticate your API and then count of API will move from 'Waiting auth API' to 'Already own'.
7. Once API's are authenticated then only you can use them to connect.
8. The next thing that you will require is a JD Thailand Store Code. To get the code, login to Seller center.
5. Navigate to My Store>> Store Management>> Seller Information and you will get Store Code.
Hope this answers your question!
Integrate your JD Indonesia marketplace with SelluSeller App now!