To get the API Keys-
- Login to your Magento Account
2. Click on System and select integrations.
3. Click on the Add New integration button.
4. In Integration Info, enter the basic details such as Name, Email id and Password.
5. Select API under Basic Settings and select “All” from the Resource Access drop down menu. Click on the Save button.
6. Click on the Active button.
7. Click on Done. The API details that you receive from Magento need to be stored separately. You will need these details when you connect your Magento marketplace account in SelluSeller.
Hope this answers your question!
Connect your webstore built Magento 2.x with the SelluSeller App now!