To get the API Keys-
- Login to your WooCommerce portal and click on “WooCommerce” tab in left-hand menu.
2. In the drop-down menu, select “Settings”.
3. Click on “API” in upper panel of the page.
4. Once in API, navigate to “Keys/Apps” button.
In Keys/App button:
(I) If you don’t have a key created already, click on “Add Key” then proceed to;
- Description (give a description to your API Key)
- Permissions (provide Read/Write permissions)
(II) If you already have a key proceed with step 5.
5. If you have a key, click on “revoke”, you will get below key description.
6. After clicking on “revoke”, copy the Key details separate and then go ahead and click on “Add Key”.
7. After clicking on “Add Key”, fields for Description, User and Permission will appear.
Enter “Description” (can be anything) and provide “Read/Write” as permissions access and click on “Generate API key”.
8. Find the Consumer Key and Consumer Secret in place after clicking Generate API key. Copy and save these details separately for future reference.
9. While connecting WooCommerce to SelluSeller, you need to put store URL of your store. Login to the store and copy store URL.
For eg: Store URL: http://ec2-54-255-250-185.ap-southeast-1.compute.amazonaws.com
Hope this answers your question!
Now, try this out now on the SelluSeller App.