You can cross list products from one marketplaces to any of the other marketplaces that are integrated with SelluSeller.
You can check the list of all connected marketplaces here.
To cross-list your products from one marketplace to another,
- Click on the Catalogue tab. Go to Options> Cross-listing.
2. Select source and destination marketplace for cross-listing and click on the NEXT button.
Note: Destination can be webstore, but once source is selected as one of the webstores, the destination can only be another webstore, it can not be a Marketplace ever since Marketplace needs many additional fields like category which is not needed while creating a product on webstore which will impact the cross listing on Marketplace when Webstore is chosen as Source (since webstore don’t have the category option but Marketplaces do)
Shopify – Category not available (we will not allow this to cross list on Marketplace but vice versa can do)
3. You will be shown a list of all SKUs in the source marketplace that are not available in the destination marketplace. You can select multiple or all SKUs to be cloned in the destination marketplace and then click on NEXT button.
Note: You can also search specific SKU through search option or you can apply filter Product Type wise, Product State wise, Brand wise or Category wise.
4. In this step, you need to map the source marketplace category with Destination Marketplace category by selecting the relevant categories one-by-one from the drop-down option.
Note: You can also perform bulk category mapping by downloading Bulk Category Mapping Sample file.
5. After clicking on NEXT button, it will ask for a confirmation to START CROSSLISTING
6. In this step you can update Product Price, Description, Image in bulk. This process is also a time taking process
with respect to count of Products. You can download and upload the sheet to update price / description / images.
If you do not want to do this, you can skip this step.
Note: If you do not want to update Price, Description and Image of the selected product then you can click on Skip button and directly land on last step.
7. In this step, you need to update missing attributes of all products for Destination Marketplace. you will be shown an entire list of products with missing attributes based on their categories. Download the product update file and upload it back after filling it with relevant information and Click on Complete button.
8. You will get a final confirmation box. Click on the Yes button.
9. Now, you can also track cross listing history.
Hope this answer your questions.
Try it now!