- Sign in to SelluSeller and click on the Inventory tab. You will see a list of all products in your inventory by default.
3. Click on the drop-down button corresponding to the respective product, for you wish to know the stage-wise stock detail.
There are following types of Stock Stages-
- In-Hand Stock - total physical stock available with seller.
- Marketplace Stock - the LIVE stock on marketplaces available for purchase. (Note: In case of Shopee marketplace, sellable stock is the stock which is available for sale after deducting the unpaid orders stock. In case of Lazada allocated stock = sellable stock.
- On Hold Stock - On Hold stock means all the unpaid, and problem orders stock will come under on hold stock.
- Buffer Stock - reserve/emergency stock. You can release the buffer stock and make it available for selling in case of emergency.
- In-Process Stock - stock for orders that are in-process state.
- Unusable Stock - total damaged stock.
- Sold Stock - this comprises of new, in-process and delivered order stock.
- Threshold - you can manually define a threshold stock. Whenever your sellable stock reaches your defined threshold stock, you will receive an alert notification to replenish your stock.
Hope this answers your question!
Check out various stock stages in SelluSeller here.