To process your new orders in SelluSeller, perform the following steps:
- Login to SelluSeller and click on ORDERS. The ORDERS tabbed page appears with a list of your New Orders by default.
- The status of all new orders in the Status column on this page is Ready for Pickup if your shipping carrier is configured.
- If the shipping carrier is not configured then order status will be New and you will get option to add/configure shipping carrier.
- You can also modify / change shipping carrier for respective order.
2. You can search specific order by applying filter Date wise, Marketplace wise(Show only those marketplaces already connected with SelluSeller), Payment mode wise, SelluSeller status, and Shipping Carrier wise.
Or you can also search specific order by searching order number under search tab.
3. You can shuffle the orders in all tabs in ascending or descending way by clicking on down/up arrow for order date and order value.
4. Now you can also track marketplace-wise SLAs and you can view alert in SLA column. This alert will reduce the risk of missing delivery SLA (If the SLA breached then it will show pop up in front of order "SLA Breached")
5. You can view order value along with payment mode for all orders.
6. You can export orders in excel file and also you can generate picking list by clicking on Action button.
7. Enable the checkbox corresponding to the order that you want to process. Bulk action option will pop up. Click on BULK ACTION button and select pack selected orders.
8. A confirmation message will appear and the selected orders will move from the New Orders list to the In Process Orders. The status of these orders will change to Packed.
9. Click on In Process Orders tab and then click the drop-down arrow corresponding to the order. The order and customer details appear.
10. Click on 3 dots (...) and you get list of shipping label and Invoice. click on Download Shipping Label from the list. The shipping label of the order will download.
11. Again in the Download list, select Invoice. The invoice of the order will be downloaded.
- You can view the shipping label and invoice of the order by clicking the downloaded files.
12. Click on the In Process Orders tab, and select the checkbox corresponding to the order, bulk action button will pop up and then click on Create Manifest. The Create Manifest pop-up window appears.
13. Click on the SUBMIT MANIFEST button. The manifest is created and a confirmation message appears, and the status of the order changes to In Transit in the Status.
- Before the status of the order changes to In Transit, it becomes Ready to Ship for a few seconds.
14. Click on the Action button and then click on All Manifests. The Manifest List page will appear.
15. Click the drop-down arrow corresponding to the manifest number of the order it gives you orders details available in that manifest, and then click Download. The manifest of the order downloads.
16. When the order is delivered, the order moves from the In Process Orders list to the Completed Orders list in SelluSeller.
Hope this answers your question!
You can start processing your new orders in SelluSeller here.