In SelluSeller, you can easily add a particular shipping method of your choice for a particular marketplace. To add a shipping method, perform the following steps:
in the upper-right corner of any page, and then click Configuration. The Configuration page appears with the Fulfillment Management tab by default.
2. Click Shipping Management and then click ‘here’ at the bottom of the page. The New Shipping Carrier area appears.
3. From the Select a marketplace list, select the marketplace for which you want to add a shipping carrier.
4. From the Select Shipment Type list, select the type of shipment.
5. From the Select Shipping Carrier list, select the name of the shipping carrier of your choice.
- The Select Shipping Carrier list appears only after you select the shipment type from the Select Shipment Type list.
- Select the Make it default shipping carrier check box if you want to set the chosen shipping carrier as the default carrier for that marketplace.
6. Click Save. Your shipping method is saved and the Shipping Management tabbed page appears with the relevant shipping method details.
- Once you configure your shipping method, you can start using your SelluSeller account.
Hope this answers your question!
You can start managing your shipping carriers here.