In SelluSeller, you can easily add a particular shipping carrier for a particular marketplace.
- Sign in to SelluSeller, click the three-dot button on the upper-right corner of any page, and then click Configurations. The Configurations page appears with the Fulfillment Management tab by default.
- Click Shipping Management and then click ‘You can add shipment from here’ at the bottom of the page. The New Shipping Carrier area appears.
- From Select the marketplace list, select the marketplace for which you want to add a shipping carrier.
- From the Select Shipment Type list, select the type of shipment.
- From the Select Shipping Carrier list, select the name of the shipping carrier of your choice.
- Select the Make it default shipping carrier check box if you want to set that shipping carrier as the default carrier for that marketplace.