Getting Started with SelluSeller
Registration on SelluSeller
My SelluSeller Account
API Keys Guide
Promotions & Reports
- Black Arrow Express
- PG Mall
- Xero Accounting Tool
- JD Indonesia (JD.ID)
- GetMeAShop (GMAS)
- Matahari Mall
- Tiki Marketplace
- Accurate Accounting Tool
- JD Thailand
- Citylink Express
- SEKO Omnichannel
- LWE- Shipping Carrier
All SelluSeller Updates & Releases- 2018
- New Features & Enhancements- November 2018 Release
- New Integrations- November 2018 Release
- New Features & Enhancements- October 2018 Release
- New Integrations- October 2018 Release
- New Features & Enhancements- June 2018 Release
- New Integrations- June 2018 Release
- New Features & Enhancements- April 2018 Release
- New Integrations- April 2018 Release
- New Features & Enhancements- March 2018 Release
- New Integrations- March 2018 Release
- New Features & Enhancements- February 2018 Release
- New Integrations- February 2018 Release
All SelluSeller Updates & Releases- 2017
Registrasi di SelluSeller
Pembaruan & Rilis
Panduan API Key
Laporan & Promosi
How can I create a Manifest?
A quick step by step guide to create a manifest in SelluSeller.
In SelluSeller, you can easily create a Manifest.
- Sign in to SelluSeller and click on the 'Orders' tab. All your orders are displayed by default.
- Click on 'In Process Orders'. All your “in process” orders are displayed.
- Enable checkboxes to select orders. Then click on the 'Actions' button.
- Click on 'Create Manifest'. The Create Manifest pop-up window appears.
4. In the Shipment Number box, enter the Shipment Number for which you want to create the Manifest.
5. Click on the 'Add' button to create the manifest.
6. Once the manifest is created, the order status will change from Packed to In transit state.
5. All created manifest will be available under Action>> All Manifest. List of Manifest will be displayed.
Hope this answers your question.
Click here to sell better on SelluSeller.