Getting Started with SelluSeller
Registration on SelluSeller
My SelluSeller Account
API Keys Guide
Promotions & Reports
- Black Arrow Express
- PG Mall
- Xero Accounting Tool
- JD Indonesia (JD.ID)
- GetMeAShop (GMAS)
- Matahari Mall
- Tiki Marketplace
- Accurate Accounting Tool
- JD Thailand
- Citylink Express
- SEKO Omnichannel
- LWE- Shipping Carrier
All SelluSeller Updates & Releases- 2018
- New Features & Enhancements- November 2018 Release
- New Integrations- November 2018 Release
- New Features & Enhancements- October 2018 Release
- New Integrations- October 2018 Release
- New Features & Enhancements- June 2018 Release
- New Integrations- June 2018 Release
- New Features & Enhancements- April 2018 Release
- New Integrations- April 2018 Release
- New Features & Enhancements- March 2018 Release
- New Integrations- March 2018 Release
- New Features & Enhancements- February 2018 Release
- New Integrations- February 2018 Release
All SelluSeller Updates & Releases- 2017
Registrasi di SelluSeller
Pembaruan & Rilis
Panduan API Key
Laporan & Promosi
How can I know the number of sold units for a particular product on various marketplaces?
A quick step by step guide to know the number of sold units of a product on various marketplaces.
In SelluSeller, you can easily know about the number of units of a product that have sold on various marketplaces.
- Sign in to SelluSeller and click on the 'Inventory' tab. A list of all products in your inventory is displayed by default.
- In the 'Search' box, enter the name or iSKU of the product for which you want to know the marketwide sale. The results matching your search criterion are displayed.
- In the last column, click the drop-down button corresponding to the respective product. The product details area expands with the 'Inventory Stock' details by default.
- Click 'Marketplace Stock'. A list of marketplaces appears on which the product is live.
- In the 'Sold' column, view the number of units sold corresponding to respective marketplaces.