A quick step by step guide to know the number of sold units of a product on various marketplaces.
In SelluSeller, you can easily know about the number of units of a product that have sold on various marketplaces.
- Sign in to SelluSeller and click on the 'Inventory' tab. A list of all products in your inventory is displayed by default.
- In the 'Search' box, enter the name or iSKU of the product for which you want to know the marketwide sale. The results matching your search criterion are displayed.
- In the last column, click the drop-down button corresponding to the respective product. The product details area expands with the 'Inventory Stock' details by default.
- Click 'Marketplace Stock'. A list of marketplaces appears on which the product is live.
- In the 'Sold' column, view the number of units sold corresponding to respective marketplaces.