A quick guide to check out business overview on SelluSeller Dashboard
To view your Business Overview in SelluSeller.
- Login to SelluSeller. You will automatically land on the Dashboard where you can view all your Business or Sales Overview.
- We have divided the Dashboard into the following sections:
1. Needs Attention: You can focus on New orders received, Problem Orders, Out of Stock products and Failed listings.
2. Business Overview: This will help to apply filter based on time span/date filter/country/marketplace to check your performance across different marketplaces.
Here, you can apply the following filters:
- Custom date: - This will help the user to select the custom dates.For now, the user can select any date range (start & end date) up to last 90 days.
- Country Filter: - User can select the country filter by which he/she want to see the data (this will helpful for cross-border users) (user can select only 1 country at a time and by default, selection should be all).
- Marketplace Filter: - User can select the marketplace to see the specific MP details with respective of the country.) (user can select only 1 marketplace at a timeand by default, selection should be all)
3. Sales Overview: You can check the revenue generated for selected filer.
4. Sales Channel Breakdown: You can view Marketplace wise revenue generated based on Base Currency or Multi Currency.
5. Sales and Order Overview: Graphical representation of sales and orders.
6. Inventory Stock Value and Actual Sale: Bar graph representation for Actual stock value versus Actual sales.
7. Top Performing Products: List 5 top selling(Max units sold) products.
8. Product Listing: Count of Live, Ready to List, Failed and Total listings.
Hope this answers your question.
Check out your own Sales dashboard in SelluSeller here.