To view your Business Overview in SelluSeller.
1. Needs Attention: You can focus on New orders received, Problem Orders, Out of Stock products and Failed listings.
2. Business Overview: This will help to apply filter based on time span/date filter/country/marketplace to check your performance across different marketplaces.
Here, you can apply the following filters:
3. Sales Overview: You can check the revenue generated for selected filer.
4. Sales Channel Breakdown: You can view Marketplace wise revenue generated based on Base Currency or Multi Currency.
5. Sales and Order Overview: Graphical representation of sales and orders.
6. Inventory Stock Value and Actual Sale: Bar graph representation for Actual stock value versus Actual sales.
7. Top Performing Products: List 5 top selling(Max units sold) products.
8. Product Listing: Count of Live, Ready to List, Failed and Total listings.
Hope this answers your question.
Check out your own Sales dashboard in SelluSeller here.