1. New orders received in SelluSeller the respective orders will get created in Xero in the form of Sales invoice.
Following details flow from SelluSeller to Xero while creating sales invoice,
- iSKU (Allowed upto 30 characters, if the SKU exceeds 30 character it will not pushed to Xero)
- Product Name (Allowed upto 55 characters, if the product title exceeds 55 characters then it will be
created with 55 characters on Xero)
- Line Item Quantity
- Line Item Price
- Order Total
- Customer Details - Name, Email ID, Shipping Address, State, Country, Zipcode.
2. A credit note will be created if any order gets canceled.
3. Inventory products in SelluSeller will be created as a product in Xero. Following details will flow from SelluSeller to Xero.
- Inventory SKU (Allowed upto 30 characters, if the SKU exceeds 30 character it will not pushed to Xero)
- Product Name (Allowed upto 55 characters, if the product title exceeds 55 characters then it will be created with 55 characters on Xero)
- Cost Price (If the base country of SelluSeller and Xero is different then the cost price will not be converted so we strongly recommend to set the same base currency while setup the organisation in Xero.)
- Due to Xero limitation, you need to inbound the stock manually on Xero, the stock will be deducted as & when the sales invoice gets created.
- Older data available in SelluSeller will not be pushed to Xero after the connection.
- Once you connect Xero initially it allows 30 min of access to sync the data such as orders and products from SellluSeller to Xero. After this, no data will flow from SelluSeller to Xero. However, the interrupted order & products details will be saved in SelluSeller. These details will start flowing from SelluSeller to Xero again as soon as you reauthorize the connection.
- We recommend to do the re-authorization once a day or whenever you required updated information in Xero.