A quick step by step guide to add and manage shipping carriers in SelluSeller.
In SelluSeller, you can easily add a particular shipping method of your choice for a particular marketplace. To add a shipping method, perform the following steps:
- Sign into SelluSeller. Go to the 'Configurations' tab.
2. Click on the 'Marketplace Management' tab.
3. Click on the 'Shipping Management' button and then click ‘here’ at the bottom of the page. The New Shipping Carrier area appears.
3. Select a marketplace list- Lets you select the marketplace for which you want to add a shipping carrier.
4. Select Shipment Type list- Lets you select the type of shipment.
5. Select Shipping Carrier list- Lets you select the name of the shipping carrier of your choice.
- The Select Shipping Carrier list appears only after you select the shipment type from the Select Shipment Type list.
- Select the Make it default shipping carrier check box if you want to set the chosen shipping carrier as the default carrier for that marketplace.
6. Click on the 'Update' button. Your shipping method is saved and the Shipping Management tabbed page appears with the relevant shipping method details.
- Once you configure your shipping method, you can start using your SelluSeller account.
Hope this answers your question.
You can start managing your shipping carriers here.