Getting Started with SelluSeller
Registration on SelluSeller
My SelluSeller Account
API Keys Guide
Promotions & Reports
- Black Arrow Express
- PG Mall
- Xero Accounting Tool
- JD Indonesia (JD.ID)
- GetMeAShop (GMAS)
- Matahari Mall
- Tiki Marketplace
- Accurate Accounting Tool
- JD Thailand
- Citylink Express
- SEKO Omnichannel
- LWE- Shipping Carrier
All SelluSeller Updates & Releases- 2018
- New Features & Enhancements- November 2018 Release
- New Integrations- November 2018 Release
- New Features & Enhancements- October 2018 Release
- New Integrations- October 2018 Release
- New Features & Enhancements- June 2018 Release
- New Integrations- June 2018 Release
- New Features & Enhancements- April 2018 Release
- New Integrations- April 2018 Release
- New Features & Enhancements- March 2018 Release
- New Integrations- March 2018 Release
- New Features & Enhancements- February 2018 Release
- New Integrations- February 2018 Release
All SelluSeller Updates & Releases- 2017
Registrasi di SelluSeller
Pembaruan & Rilis
Panduan API Key
Laporan & Promosi
How to Connect / Configure eParcel as Last-mile Carrier?
Procedure to configure eParcel as your preferred last-mile carrier
To configure eParcel as your preferred last-mile carrier in SelluSeller -
- Login into SelluSeller. Go to configuration.
2. Under the 3PL management tab, click on +Add new 3PL
3. Select Logistic Partner as eParcel, enter below-required details
Nickname - Your desired name.
Token - Token key available in eParcel account under profile.
4. Navigate to the shipping management tab and click on - You can add new shipment 'here' button.
5. Select Marketplace, shipping type, shipping carrier which you have added under 3PL management.
6. Click on the checkbox marked- Make it default shipping carrier and click on the SAVE button.
- The user needs to add the shipping method for each marketplace separately.
- SelluSeller generates the default shipping label which approved by the eParcel team.
Hope this answers your question!