Getting Started with SelluSeller
Registration on SelluSeller
My SelluSeller Account
API Keys Guide
Promotions & Reports
- Black Arrow Express
- PG Mall
- Xero Accounting Tool
- JD Indonesia (JD.ID)
- GetMeAShop (GMAS)
- Matahari Mall
- Tiki Marketplace
- Accurate Accounting Tool
- JD Thailand
- Citylink Express
- SEKO Omnichannel
- LWE- Shipping Carrier
All SelluSeller Updates & Releases- 2018
- New Features & Enhancements- November 2018 Release
- New Integrations- November 2018 Release
- New Features & Enhancements- October 2018 Release
- New Integrations- October 2018 Release
- New Features & Enhancements- June 2018 Release
- New Integrations- June 2018 Release
- New Features & Enhancements- April 2018 Release
- New Integrations- April 2018 Release
- New Features & Enhancements- March 2018 Release
- New Integrations- March 2018 Release
- New Features & Enhancements- February 2018 Release
- New Integrations- February 2018 Release
All SelluSeller Updates & Releases- 2017
Registrasi di SelluSeller
Pembaruan & Rilis
Panduan API Key
Laporan & Promosi
How to download Reports on SelluSeller?
Procedure to view and manage reports in SelluSeller
You can generate various types of reports from the Reports tabbed page in SelluSeller. The following important types of reports, among other reports, can be easily generated. You can easily set the time frame for which you want to include details in the report.
- Sales Report
- Inventory Report
- Product Report (Live, Drafted, Conflicted, Ready to List, Under review, Rejected)
- Drafted Product Report
- Returns and Cancel Management Report
- To download any report go to reports tab and click on new report.
2. Select the report which you want to download from drop-down and click on generate report. Report will be downloaded in excel format.
3. You can view downloading progress bar and click on refresh button to expedite the process.
Hope this answers your question!