Getting Started with SelluSeller
Registration on SelluSeller
My SelluSeller Account
API Keys Guide
Promotions & Reports
- Black Arrow Express
- PG Mall
- Xero Accounting Tool
- JD Indonesia (JD.ID)
- GetMeAShop (GMAS)
- Matahari Mall
- Tiki Marketplace
- Accurate Accounting Tool
- JD Thailand
- Citylink Express
- SEKO Omnichannel
- LWE- Shipping Carrier
All SelluSeller Updates & Releases- 2018
- New Features & Enhancements- November 2018 Release
- New Integrations- November 2018 Release
- New Features & Enhancements- October 2018 Release
- New Integrations- October 2018 Release
- New Features & Enhancements- June 2018 Release
- New Integrations- June 2018 Release
- New Features & Enhancements- April 2018 Release
- New Integrations- April 2018 Release
- New Features & Enhancements- March 2018 Release
- New Integrations- March 2018 Release
- New Features & Enhancements- February 2018 Release
- New Integrations- February 2018 Release
All SelluSeller Updates & Releases- 2017
Registrasi di SelluSeller
Pembaruan & Rilis
Panduan API Key
Laporan & Promosi
What are problem orders?
A quick step by step guide on resolving problem orders.
In SelluSeller, an order falls under Problem orders state either due to:-
- Insufficient stock, i.e stock is 0.
- Unavailability of the SKU in SelluSeller.
This happens in case if the SKU/Product is directly created on Seller Center and you missed to sync that manually in SelluSeller.
To resolve problem order,
- Go to the 'Search' box, enter the order and click on 'Resolve'.
- If product is out of stock, update the stock under inventory. The problem order will automatically get released from 'Problem Orders' to 'New Orders' tab. You can now process it regularly.
- If SKU is not available in SelluSeller, then to get that product you will have to manually sync that product with the following steps:
Configuration>>Marketplace Management>>Sync Product (respective to Marketplace).
- Once the product is synced in SelluSeller search that SKU and resolve problem order.
Hope this answers your question!
You can check out your problem orders in SelluSeller, by clicking here.